To the world you may be just one person,
but to one person you may be the world.
~ Anonymous ~
courtesy photo by Nick's mother
This precious photo illustrates the value of love, gentleness,and the fragility of life.
I have been sharing Angel Scribe newsletters on the Internet since January, 1996, and for the past five-and-half years have authored Pet Tips 'n' Tales, a newspaper column; plus, I write for several pet magazines. To read the article featuring the above photo, go to: http://www.angelscribe.com/tnt_071709.html
Also, if you missed the fun "short" segment of me and my kitties on TV last week, go to:
Subscribe to Pet Tips 'n' Tales online articles.
As promised, here is the first Angelic Message for the year!
Angelic Blessings to you and your loved ones,
Mary Ellen ^I^
Do You Matter?
by Mary Ellen "Angel Scribe"
Do you matter?
Do the stars in the sky matter?
Do the ocean currents matter?
Yes! They ar a vital part of creation, and so are you!
Your very existence matters.
Your thoughts and dreams matter.
The love you show, share and gift to others matters.
Others' lives would not be the same without you, your talents, intelligence and very "presents".
Your smile lights up a stranger, it warms the hearts of your loved ones.
Your soft hands soothe and caress, letting others know they are loved.
Your gentle touch speaks louder than words, and your warm fingers holding their hand, while walking or resting in theirs at a hospital, make a difference. Yes! Your gesture matters.
Your hand touching a shoulder, can save a life, calm a fear, reassure or uplift another.
Yes, you matter like the sun in the sky matters.
Your life's worth is greater than a field of diamonds.
You matter to us.
by Dick KazanTo receive Dick's weekly newsletters: www.KazanToday.com
"- Family does matter. They will be there for you even if no one else is, for they care the most.
- Friends matter. Not those who claim you can count on them but those who regularly show up over an extended period of time.
- A child in need matters, wherever in the world that child is. Our role as adults is to protect children and to ensure there is food, love and medical care and to offer hope. If we fail a child, we have failed our spiritual selves.
- Mankind matters regardless of religious affiliation. We are all brethren and in the end, religious beliefs all have the same fundamental concerns and will lead us to the same place. We don't realize it because of some self righteous religious leaders and our own egos dividing us.
- Arguments don't matter. Seldom is anyone persuaded by anyone else's argument and they serve to hurt our feelings and to divide us. The wise person sets arguments aside and strives to understand the other person's perspective.
- Be the living embodiment of how you believe God would treat others. You will never live up to that embodiment but as you strive to achieve that remarkable task each day think of how you will inspire the world, one person at a time. In the words of Mother Teresa, "Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile."
- Every person is your equal. Don't let poverty or lack of education fool you. They just may have not received the advantages you have had in this life."
*** Dick Kazan is a former syndicated business columnist, former Los Angeles radio talk show host, peace activist, host of two inspirational and educational websites and blogs, 35 year real estate investor; and married to wife Anne, for 46 years.
The legendary country band, Restless Heart, honors veterans and their families in this beautiful pictorial music video because their struggles "matter."
Video director, Erin Neathery has read Angel Scribe for ten years and wants to share their heart touching video with you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQyA-_8VyCQ
Angels & Miracles Global Prayer Team
Send your prayers to:
Send an email to each of the newsletters below.
Put SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Angels & Miracles firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet Tips 'n' Tales email@example.com
Psychic Atira firstname.lastname@example.org
View on-line in LARGE print
|HOME PAGE|||||Mary Ellen "Famous Author"|||||Messages from the Angels|||||Prayer Team|||||ORDER Miracle books|||||"Expect Miracles" Book|||||Book of Christmas Miracles|||||Children who see Angels|||||Miss Wings "Miracle Kitten"|||||ATIRA "Angelic Mystic"||||